About Our Team
“Dandelions thrive under the most adverse conditions”
Future parents, Recipients, you are at the right place. We understand the path you have traveled and will work with you in an empathetic and collaborative manner to produce positive results.
Whether you are using our unique, secure system (the most competent and non-intrusive secure egg donor database in existence) or actually going through the IVF cycle with one of our high-quality,properly screened donors, we respect your journey and look forward to your pregnancy.
As an Egg Donor you will join our team of special people, all local, all carefully selected to make sure that our Recipients have the best possible chance of achieving their dream of a family. You will share in a wonderful interactive process where you are truly appreciated: we support you with psychological and legal services, education and co-ordination of the Egg Donor cycle.
When you’re one of us, you are supported. Properly.
We work with the best, result-driven Clinics in South Africa. You will meet driven medical professionals who can help, specialists with experience and a shared passion to make you parents, while recognising the tremendous gift made by our Egg Donors. We supply high-quality donors and coordination services, the Clinics concentrate on reproductive medicine.
“The weight of a wish of love and of hope.”
We want, manage and support committed, high-quality Donors; we provide these special people to Recipients with empathy and an understanding of their special circumstances and we support busy Clinics with properly screened, responsible and committed people.
For us, it’s all about results. For you, it’s all about results. That’s what we call a successful match.
- ababySA is not a medical facility. We are supported by South Africa’s best Fertility Clinics and subscribe fully to and have signed the Southern African Society of Reproductive Medicine and Gynecological Endoscopy Regulations (SASREG) code of conduct.
- Find our accreditation here.
- We comply with all the legal, financial and ethical laws of the Republic of South Africa: Our Southern African Promotion to Access of Information Act of 2000 (PAIA) manuals are with the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) and may be reviewed on request. For information on any statutory affiliations, please contact us here.
- ababySA runs an affordable program. Great service and properly-screened Donors make an unbeatable offering aimed at getting results for future parents.
- ababySA works in confidence, with respect for the trust you have placed in us, whether Recipient, Donor or Clinic. Our anonymous service is guided by our ethics.