Create a great Egg Donor Profile – it’s a special type of CV, this! Our anonymous program means that you have to give future parents quality information and relevant detail to help them choose you as their Donor. Obviously, your physical look is important. An infertile woman and her partner will often choose a donor who looks similar to her. So, hair- and eye-colour may be important. Or not. Your shared interests may be important. Or not. So, there’s no such thing as a perfect look and feel: we need women of all races, heights and appearance.
Parents fancy intelligence and good health (who doesn’t?), so family genetics usually play a role. And a normal, healthy body mass index is good, because it makes hormone therapy more predictable.
The unique bits that make up you, the donor, are the unique bits that will resonate with Recipients. It’s very important to complete the forms honestly and thoroughly. And let’s have some decent pics of you as a baby. It’s all hugely appreciated by Recipients.
Once you’ve completed our online forms, your Recipients will have access to enough of your personal (but anonymous) information to make an informed choice. But draw them into your profile with these ideas:
- Photos are good and are usually the starting point for Recipients. Send a good variety, especially those showing you smiling and friendly! Please remember that only baby and childhood (up to about eight years old) photos will be seen by the Recipients.
- The ababySA and Clinic staff will need a current photo (of you as an adult). This is never published online
- Don’t send photos that hide your face. No hats, sunglasses, blurry or very serious photos, please!
- Spellcheck and check your grammar!
- Give detailed responses to the questions – this is how the Recipients will connect with your mojo. One word – bad. Lots of words – good.
- Please answer every question. We won’t approve incomplete applications.
- Try and add personality to your replies. There are several questions that are designed to give the future parents a sense of “who’s the real you.” They want to know how you feel, as well as how you look!
- Please take special care with the medical section. If you’re not sure of your family health history, please ask your parents or others who may know.
- Take your time (within 30 days), and don’t forget to save at the bottom of each section.
If you have any other questions, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Coordinators will get back to you. We look forward to you joining us in our very special Egg Donation Program.
So, you’re ready! Now, register with us – email and password – and you’ll request access to our secure ababySA egg donor pages. You’ll get a verification email to respond to and, then, you can start to complete the first application form. If you need help, or have questions that relate to this part of the form, email us and we’ll respond quickly
Thank you for reading all the information; that’s a great start!
[bra_button color=”blue” style=”rectangle” size=”medium” text=”Apply to be an Egg Donor with ababySA” url=”https://secure.ababysa.co.za/donors/sign_up/”]
Trackback from your site.